Sunday, June 5
Exercise
I'm starting to find it hard to incorporate more into my workouts. I started off walking on the treadmill 20 minutes and worked my way up to 30 minutes and some weight lifting by the end of my first 9 weeks. Then, I moved to the elliptical and added more weight training. I'm now at a point of trying to figure out if I need to vary my intensity of the cardio, or if I should switch it up. I've moved up to 30 minutes as of yesterday on the elliptical, and think that by continuing to increase the resistance & incline that I can really get more out of my workouts. I've also started doing almost 15 minutes of weight training to most workouts. At this point I don't want to spend more time at the gym, so I'm hoping to see results by working on the intensity. We shall see!r
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment