I've noticed a pattern in my weight loss over the past couple of months, and for some reason this week within each month is always the toughest. Every four weeks for the past 16 I've either gained or stayed the same during this week. I can't seem to find anything that sticks out as to WHY this happens, but knowing the pattern definitely helps to ease the pain...that and the fact that I've successfully now lost 78 pounds, and am feeling good mentally and physically.
The unfortunate part, is I only have 3 weeks now to reach my first big goal of 90 pounds, which is not unachievable...but will certainly be difficult with a no loss week here. I'm staying positive though, and sticking with everything as I know that even if I don't lose the 90 by the 23rd, I'm not far away!
School is starting up again for me this week, so things are about to get very busy in my life again, which will be a true test to my willpower and ability to stick to my eating and exercising routines.I'm hoping that it actually helps more than it hurts as I'll be staying busy and active by running around all the time. I'm excited to see the finish line for my first big goal...and I'm excited to make a new goal by the end of the year...which I have not decided on yet, but am going to finalize by the time I meet this big goal...until then!
No comments:
Post a Comment